Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else a little worried at this unexpected engineering delay? the Q50 should of been finished months ago leaving just mileage testing and safety evaluations.

It seems to be software related but this is only speculation...

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Hi Craig and welcome to the boards. If you do a search you'll see lots of speculation and not a lot of facts. Check out those threads and you'll get as much info as you can handle - although I wouldn't put much stock in the majority of it since most people don't know exactly what the delay is for.

Most are speculating it's just a software update for the in-touch system to make sure they have it review ready so they have the best launch possible.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sure its software but my issue is which software? Is it simply conveniences like the touch screen or are we looking at software issues for fuel management, drive-by-wire or even safety systems...

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I belive the software issues are with Intouch.. I belive they want to work all the bugs out of the Intouch system so everything works at launce. They want all the apps that it will come with to work well and they want to speed it up for minamal lag time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.