Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Q50s
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I recently got into a little fender bender in the Q50 so I have to purchase a new front bumper now. But before I purchase the bumper(or bumper cover) I was wondering, if I purchase a 2018+ front bumper will it fit the 2017 Q50 Sport without a problem? Or should I just stick to a 2017 sport bumper?

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
6,178 Posts
Hey everyone, I recently got into a little fender bender in the Q50 so I have to purchase a new front bumper now. But before I purchase the bumper(or bumper cover) I was wondering, if I purchase a 2018+ front bumper will it fit the 2017 Q50 Sport without a problem? Or should I just stick to a 2017 sport bumper?
If memory serves me correctly, the bumper covers (both front and rear) and not directly interchangeable for '17 and older with '18 and newer. I believe there is a slight difference in the grille, and I am not sure about headlight shape.

Reactions: BrandynD

·
Registered
2018 Q50S [RWD]
171 Posts
A lot of people have installed the 2018+ sport bumper on an earlier model. Just know both grills are different (upper and lower), and I think the foglight inserts are different as well.

The shape of the headlights is exactly the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.