1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hey! Tucsonian here (but not a Q50 owner).

What dealer did you get yours from?
I got mine from Camelback Infiniti, My dad is a service manager with the company that owns the dealership so i got it for 500 over what the dealer got it for

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Congrats man and welcome to the forum! Any pics? :D
Thanks man! Ill be posting some pics on friday, im getting a darker tint, and my Subs and amps put in, and my calipers painted red. Ill take some pics then :)

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Thanks man! Ill be posting some pics on friday, im getting a darker tint, and my Subs and amps put in, and my calipers painted red. Ill take some pics then :)
Nice nice! Looking forward to that man!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Subs and amps, now I am drooling :)
What kind of subs and amps are you going to put in your Q50?
I am trying to do some JL audio subs and amps, but my installer says i should try to get some dual voice coils instead of the usual single because it will be a cleaner install, so JL audio might be a no go. Right now im leaning towards getting to 10" alpines. Gonna have the box made custom for it, wrapped in swayed and have the amp instlled on the roof of the trunk. Ill have them in by friday hopefully.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ill be posting a build thread in the audio section of my setup in the next 30 min or so. And will do a continuous update on the build, how it sounds and the process.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.