Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 2014 q50 hybrid and having some issues with it. When I started the car and saw two warnings. Key System Error, Chassis Control System Error, Auto/On Start failure. Just about every light on the dash is on. The speedometer was not working. I drove it to the mechanic and they think it's related to low battery voltage. I charged the battery (trunk area), so I did. But there was still no improvement. I even changed my throttle body because I wasn't getting any acceleration RPM when I put the car back in drive. I also have a wire that's unplugged near my battery but I have no idea what it's for? Is it a temporary sensor that should be connected to the truck battery?

Has anyone had this issue? I am worried something more serious is going on but I have no clue what it is?
I would appreciate any feedback and help.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
If the 12v battery is the original, replace it. No guarantee that will fix your problem but I would start there. It is seven years old. It has given you its full value.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the 12v battery is the original, replace it. No guarantee that will fix your problem but I would start there. It is seven years old. It has given you its full value.
[/QUOTE

Thanks for the reply.
I replaced the battery with a Super Start Platinum Battery Group Size 35/85 and the throttle body and every light on the dash are still on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts