Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another one from Texas Motor Speedway but this time its not the pro drivers driving the Q50!

Enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another good find. This one is decent quality too.
Thanks! Always on the lookout for Q50 vids! Its become an obsession! Hahaha!

Reactions: GtoQ and afrosheen

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
I wonder what's going on there on the Nav map. It's showing a map of USA apparently, but I'm not sure what it's doing with it.
Looks like it's in some zoomed-out mode because it's just displaying North America with a dot near Dallas where TMS is.

Anyone else disappointed that not everyone is using at least an iPhone 4 to record these? 1080p video should be standard. Maybe these sales people have old Blackberries or something, lol. And not a single video yet has been a GoPro.

Oh well, just more appetizers until the local dealers have one to drive and fawn over on the 14th and the 16th here.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dont worry! Im on these videos like white on rice! Hahaha!

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Reactions: gbert15

·
Registered
59 Posts
Great video's, too bad there's no outside view so we can see how you took the turns.

Since you have had real wheel time with the Q50, can you tell us how body roll was? It's one of the things that concern me when it comes to a car like this.

Are you going to test drive any other cars like the Q50 from other brands? Mercedes CLA? Lexus IS?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great video's, too bad there's no outside view so we can see how you took the turns.

Since you have had real wheel time with the Q50, can you tell us how body roll was? It's one of the things that concern me when it comes to a car like this.

Are you going to test drive any other cars like the Q50 from other brands? Mercedes CLA? Lexus IS?
Oh no! These are just videos ive seen on youtube! Not me @ all driving or in the passenger seat! Find G_mans video and comment! Hes the one that has actually driven and was also @ the texas motor speedway test drive! Also check out posts from scott since hes quite knowledgeable about the Q and seems to have driven it already as well!

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Another one from Texas Motor Speedway but this time its not the pro drivers driving the Q50!

Enjoy! :D

Q50 Hybrid - YouTube
are you in this video? the instructor is good kinda selling the car at the same time :D. the driver did everything the instructor told him and hung on to every word the Q50 performed really well and smooth too. Instant torque from the electric motors.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
are you in this video? the instructor is good kinda selling the car at the same time :D. the driver did everything the instructor told him and hung on to every word the Q50 performed really well and smooth too. Instant torque from the electric motors.
Nah man! Just wanted to share these vids from youtube! If i were one of the testers, i think you would see a long highspeed chase involving a Q50 on the news! Hahaha! :D

Reactions: Q602B

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
nah man! Just wanted to share these vids from youtube! If i were one of the testers, i think you would see a long highspeed chase involving a q50 on the news! Hahaha! :d

I would be your biggest fan. lol

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What about brown on rice ? Why it gotta be white for :rolleyes: lol Jk ...
Hahaha! You got me on a technicality there! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.