Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
What the h3ll happened at 1:58? Looks like you slammed the concrete barrier, or came really super duper close!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
idk something i guess was on the road and I also drifted a little out of the lane. I checked the car and no damage so it's all good LOL.
I guess no more taking corners and recording

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
idk something i guess was on the road and I also drifted a little out of the lane. I checked the car and no damage so it's all good LOL.
I guess no more taking corners and recording
I felt like I was driving when it happened. My heart skipped a beat!

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Hahahaha! I thought for sure you hit that wall!

But seeing this makes me realize how much I would be addicted to getting it into EV mode at all times! I can imagine that is fun and like a game of some sort, well to me at least it would.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a GoPro Hero3 but I wasn't thinking and recorded with my phone. Next time for sure I'll mount it on the windshield and record.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where is the "Energy Flow" display from the Intouch screen hidden? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
it's inside INFORMATION>ENERGY FLOW at the main menu

Reactions: InfinitiPlusOne

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If i can see well, you are driving at 50 mph without the gas engine running. How many miles can you drive without the engine starting ?
The gas engine comes and goes as the battery needs recharge but when you are coasting, the engine turns off and you can have light acceleration with the battery to keep the speed up. So far I'm on my 1.5 tank gas and gotten about 200 miles on EV and 700 in total from 24 gallons of gas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.