Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys glad to finally be part of the Community.
I recently bought myself a 2017 Q50 Hybrid in the Sport Tech trim.
Unfortunately I have already encountert some Problems. I am missing the Sport+ mode (which I should have for all I know). In the personal Drive mode I can choose the sport+ option for the Engine but the one for the steering is greyed out.
I also have issues with Vibrations between 60 and 90 mph. The car came with new aftermarket snow wheels and wheel spacers (otherwise the rims wouldn't fit the brakes). Had a lot more vibrations prior to balancing the wheels.

Am I missing something or could it really be an issue with DAS. My car doesnt show any warning signals.

I am living in Germany so the next Infiniti dealer is far away. That's why I wanted to ask the community first.

Thanks alot
Vespasian
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Look at me already making friends on here 馃槍

So the Hybrid doesn't have sport+ that's... counterintuitive. But at least I am relieved that I (probably) don't have an issue and am not alone with the vibration. KW coilovers would be interesting I have to look into that. But before that I slap on the summer tires and check if the vibrations prevail.

I live near Heilbronn in Baden-W眉rttemberg. So as far away as you could get to Hamburg. But I have relatives in Hamburg would be fun to have a official q50 Germany meet up when I am up there馃槀

Anyways stoked to be here awesome car great community! Beste Gr眉脽e meine Kerle - Vespasian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts