Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
1,114 Posts
Hi and welcome!

IIRC there is no "Sport+" modus in the Hybrid. Vibrations are well known especially when car is lowered etc. Check your rims (radial run-out), wheel alignment and balancing. I had four dates @ shop with balancing and wheel alignment after changing to 20" wheels to solve this reasonably. Since last year I have KW V3 coilovers installed and car's now without any problem. For your easing DAS – in all probability – is not the problem here.

Where do you live in Germany?

Reactions: mapleDom

·
Registered
1,114 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
The french – LOL!

And there are 225 Hybrids on the road here in Toronto Germany (on 1/1/21).

Reactions: mapleDom

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
KW coilovers would be interesting I have to look into that. But before that I slap on the summer tires and check if the vibrations prevail.
Before you order the KW coilovers you should know that the in Germany officially offered V3 for Infiniti Q50 (incl. Hybrid) won't fit the front axle – they have to be changed to a so called "China version". But no worries, I've got all neccessary technical documents inclusive TÜV acceptance.

There are some more Q50s and Hybrids here in the Hamburg area due to one of the (former) six Infiniti centers in Germany...

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Stunningly the Google translation is completely correct! 😂

"Willkommen in unserem Forum" is "Welcome to our forum" (word by word). And for our friends from the french city of Toronto: "Bienvenue sur notre forum!" LOL

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts