Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing around with the Q50 in our showroom yesterday and found something that is kind of cool that I never noticed before. If you hold down any one of the icons, it allows you to choose the location of the icons not on the main screen. It also allows you to delete the clock, compass, driving performance, and maintenance apps if you don't like them. Once you delete them, they can be found in app garage if you decide you want them back. Just something I thought I would share with the forum that allows you to customize your Q50 a little bit more. This will be a lot more useful once the InTouch app come out (sorry for bringing up a sore subject).

As for the InTouch app, we have training on Q50 technology at the beginning of next month. Could this mean they will finally be bringing the InTouch app out to show us how to use it? I don't know for sure, but it is possible.

I attached a photo of what the icons look like once you hold the icon down. You can see we already deleted the compass and the clock icon.

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
There would be a bizzilion happy people if you find out the App's we've been waiting for for will be here in April (Next Month).

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will let this forum know as soon as I do...trust me. I have many clients that will be much happier once it does come out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.