·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
LMAO this was awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
BRAVO!! BRAVO!! BRAVO!!

That was hysterical! Job well done!! I feel famous now!! Ha :D Sadly you better update it to Thursday already! :(

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Great Job Q50 Aggie, It sums up last two months Q50Infiniti.org forum member's sentiments good bad & ugly. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hahaha! Awesome!

Thanks for that! A funny twist to the delay! :D

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is an unlisted video. Only people who have the link can view it. so people searching for q50 on youtube won't find it...only meant for us here on the forum lol

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Excellent job! Even the part where Hitler said i was lost was perfectly timed to the Q50 situation. How you came up with that clip is amazing. I especially liked the sections on BenW and Infiniti Chick

·
Registered
36 Posts
This is the funniest darn thing I have seen in ages. Kudos for putting together, and so timely too.

Cactus Jack

Waiting for Q50 Premier loaded.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
That was great. You sir have talent.

·
Registered
396 Posts
The best!

:D:D

Well done well done, Aggie!! This brought the 1st hearty laughter in me today (and more than once)!

THANK YOU! .... We all desperately needed/need it! :(

This has to be a sticky!!! :p I bet many of us will go back and watch again in the future! :p:p

Actually, let me send off this post and go back to the link..:D:D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Lmao! Great job man. To funny, I've already watched 3 times!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:D:D

Well done well done, Aggie!! This brought the 1st hearty laughter in me today (and more than once)!

THANK YOU! .... We all desperately needed/need it! :(

This has to be a sticky!!! :p I bet many of us will go back and watch again in the future! :p:p

Actually, let me send off this post and go back to the link..:D:D
Lol thanks...heck I made it and I've watched it several times lol

·
Registered
396 Posts
And SUCH a timely and humorous response! How did you I that! :)
What do you do for a living again, Aggie? (Do I have to dig into that "what do u do for living" thread? :p ) I think you should be in Infiniti marketing! With your speed and clever ways of responding to ppl's concerns, Infiniti probably will have many happier customers (even WITH the delays)... ;):D

Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.