Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The money factors on all Q50's dropped in Nov. The residuals were also readjusted. So far it looks like the 39 month leases dropped by $10-$20 per month.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks for getting that out to us so promptly. I have less than 3 months to go on my current Infiniti lease. If Infiniti does a pull ahead I am off to my dealer so sign up and then pray that a good software update comes out soon.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks ejhyun, any way you can share with us what those are (MFs and residuals) and if there's a pull ahead this month?

·
Registered
14 Posts
What is the MF and residual on a base Q50 AWD for 24 mo at 10k/yr?
Is there loyalty this month and any pull ahead program now? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not really sure what New York dealers are offering as far as price on the car and how the whole pre-paid tax works.

In California, you can lease a Q50 Base AWD 24 months, 10k miles with loyalty for $294 + tax with absolutely nothing due at signing.

That is an invoice deal so you may or may not be at that payment depending on your dealer. Also money paid at signing will also change the payment

·
Registered
40 Posts
$10-$20 a month in savings on your lease doesn't really seem like that big of savings. Every little bit counts though. I never lease, I always buy.

What is this loyalty program that you speak of? Do you get a discount if you continue to lease Infinitis over time?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm also quite unsure about how big of an impact the dropping of the money factors mean (I knew I should've paid closer attention to the leasing thread! :( )
On a 24 month 10k lease for a BASE AWD, MF dropped from .00124 (2.98%) in October to .00104 (2.5%), but the residual also lowered from 78% to 76%. Just the loyalty sky rocketed!!! Can be used as a cap down payment to lower the net cap cost, thus the monthly payment...
This is what I deciphered when I was shopping for a Q50 last month and got into one for an aggressive payment.
Ask away, a lot of members are very knowledgable on this topic and definitely use the website Auto Lease Calculator | Lease Specials | Reverse Lease Calculator | Lease vs. Loan Comparison to figure out your payment.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
This is a bit simplistic but easy to remember.

Money Factor = Interest Rate. This is the cost of the money you are borrowing. Lower is better.
Residual Value = The portion of the car you do not have to pay for. Higher is better.
Cap Cost = The total amount you are financing. When comparing identically equipped models and any other added costs, a lower number is better.
Cap Cost Reduction = Any money put down up front towards reducing the cap cost. This includes any cash down, trades, dealer incentives, etc.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any idea about this month's MF and residual for 24 month and 39 month 12K lease terms. (even approx will help) Also $3250 loyalty seems really nice. Is this deducted from MSRP or the negotiated sale price (i.e. Do I even bother to negotiate the sale price). Thanks in advance for the info.

·
Registered
119 Posts
What is this $3250 loyalty program. Someone please educate me.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Loyalty incentive is a rebate that is applied the same as any other rebate, but you must currently own/lease an Infiniti to qualify for the rebate.

It does not necessarily discount off the invoice price, rather it is applied on top of whatever price you can negotiate down to. Factory rebates do not come out of the dealer's pocket, so make sure you negotiate down as much as you can before applying the rebates.

If you can get a dealer to bring the purchase price down to invoice BEFORE applying the incentives, that is your best deal.

For instance, on my lease I used VPP-A plan, which is automatically $1250 below invoice. Since I signed my deal in October, the loyalty incentive used was $1000. This was applied after my VPP-A plan discount.

·
Registered
119 Posts
is the $3250 a november special?

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
ok so would would $400 out the door for a premium nav a good deal?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.