1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! Looking forward to seeing that, if they ever have something up their sleeves! Thanks for sharing! :D

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
This reminds me of back in early 2010 when the Hyundai Genesis sedan was my favorite car. It was the "it" car back then and was so popular that it was a major highlight in the car chase sequence in Inception.

As I mentioned in the Lounge, it was cool seeing the G37 recently in the hit movie "This is the End". So, I'd really love to see the Q50 featured in a movie, hopefully by the end of next year. :)

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
This reminds me of back in early 2010 when the Hyundai Genesis sedan was my favorite car. It was the "it" car back then and was so popular that it was a major highlight in the car chase sequence in Inception.

As I mentioned in the Lounge, it was cool seeing the G37 recently in the hit movie "This is the End". So, I'd really love to see the Q50 featured in a movie, hopefully by the end of the year. :)
My parents own this car but prior to their purchase I NEVER knew Hyundai had such nice vehicles. It's a really nice and smooth ride.

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Yeah, Hyundai today is nothing like it was 10 years ago. They've made some amazing leaps forward, Kia too.
I agree, both have shocked me. I recently priced their top models and couldn't believe how expensive they were. ha But it is impressive for two "fairly new" (at least in the US) car companies to come in and build a brand with some great luxury cars as well as very reasonably priced cars. Now they just need to continue working on getting the word out there so they aren't considered the "cheap" cars because cheap they are not. (I'm not sure I explained that very well but you get the idea. :) )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.