Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Premium Member
Infiniti Q50 '17 Redsport, Dynamic Sunstone Red
Those tires flashy but make me laugh. "I'm going to run over your adz and yes you can write down this name." I have a weird sense of humour. Hope I don't offend.

Great stuff though, Mr Castro. I appreciate the good info.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those tires flashy but make me laugh. "I'm going to run over your adz and yes you can write down this name." I have a weird sense of humour. Hope I don't offend.

Great stuff though, Mr Castro. I appreciate the good info.
All good my G. None taken. Thank you 馃挭馃徑

Registered
2016 Q50 Premium RWD
Great vid bruh!

Registered
2017 Q50
Great video bro. Anyone has any idea that 2018 under car liner will fit 2017? It seems 2018 you only need to remove the cover to access to the oil filter. 2017 which has to remove the whole thing. TIA

Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
Can't help you on the fit between years, but I take the whole thing off my 2018 when I change oil as I hate working through that tiny hole.

Reactions: yar6rider

Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
The splash shield should be interchangeable year to year but I believe the RWD and AWD are different. I'm due for an OC. I hate taking that thing off/on.

Premium Member
The splash shield should be interchangeable year to year but I believe the RWD and AWD are different. I'm due for an OC. I hate taking that thing off/on.
It is one of the main reasons I change my own oil. I don't know why it is so hard for the oil change guys to get all the fasteners back in properly without over tightening and stripping them out.

Reactions: damonb10

Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
It is one of the main reasons I change my own oil. I don't know why it is so hard for the oil change guys to get all the fasteners back in properly without over tightening and stripping them out.
You can't just use the access hatch?

Premium Member
You can't just use the access hatch?
Never even tried it. I'm not a fan of working in tight spaces (attention jokesters). I'm also unsure of where exactly my stream shoots because I have a Fumoto valve installed (kinda like peeing in the morning with a woody).

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
Never even tried it. I'm not a fan of working in tight spaces (attention jokesters). I'm also unsure of where exactly my stream shoots because I have a Fumoto valve installed (kinda like peeing in the morning with a woody).
If you're unsure where your stream shoots, turn on the bathroom light. Your wife will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Premium Member
If you're unsure where your stream shoots, turn on the bathroom light. Your wife will appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Well, considering I'm old and can no longer be embarrassed or shamed by anything, I have sat down to pi$$ for probably the last 35 years. Once you become responsible for cleaning a bathroom and you see how much splatter there is from a stream when it hits the water in the toilet, you have a new appreciation for what flies through the air and hits the side of the vanity next to the toilet.

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
Well, considering I'm old and can no longer be embarrassed or shamed by anything, I have sat down to pi$$ for probably the last 35 years. Once you become responsible for cleaning a bathroom and you see how much splatter there is from a stream when it hits the water in the toilet, you have a new appreciation for what flies through the air and hits the side of the vanity next to the toilet.
LOL! Yep, just take a UV light and shine it around the toilet area. Very illuminating!

Reactions: Pillboy

Premium Member
Even a cheap UV flashlight from Amazon shows you a LOT of interesting things around your house, even how well you are vacuuming. If you have a house cleaning service, get one and see if you are getting what you are paying for. Check out the house the night before they come and then the night after they were there. You might be surprised. Then take it to the next hotel you stay in.

Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
TMI!

I have never sat down to pee. But I'll admit, sometimes when I have morning wood, I'll pee in the bathroom sink. I know, I know, more TMI.

Reactions: Pillboy

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
Even a cheap UV flashlight from Amazon shows you a LOT of interesting things around your house, even how well you are vacuuming. If you have a house cleaning service, get one and see if you are getting what you are paying for. Check out the house the night before they come and then the night after they were there. You might be surprised. Then take it to the next hotel you stay in.
Shine the UV on the hotel bedding if you want a surprise.

Premium Member
1 - 20 of 31 Posts