Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is any official (or unofficial) Infiniti Owner's clubs? I was thinking of starting a Q50 meet club so if there is none in the greater Washington DC area, it will be here soon! :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ya thats why I hope the Admin could put up a regional section up so we can hold/post local meets for owners to attend! As of now it seems Vossen is the only one I know that has possession of their Q50!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya thats why I hope the Admin could put up a regional section up so we can hold/post local meets for owners to attend! As of now it seems Vossen is the only one I know that has possession of their Q50!
Can we email admin to make such a suggestion?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Does anyone know if there is any official (or unofficial) Infiniti Owner's clubs? I was thinking of starting a Q50 meet club so if there is none in the greater Washington DC area, it will be here soon! :)
Was a DC area club ever started? I'm very interested in joining. I just got my Q50 yesterday and am excited!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
I own a '15 Q50 3.7 Premium AWD with Navigation in Hagane Blue, and it is awesome. I bought the car in September, shortly after my '12 M37x with Premium and Deluxe Touring packages was totaled on my way to work. I was hit by a 2013 Ford Explorer Limited, with the driver texting her daughter who had just got in trouble at school and the person who hit me was called in by the administration. Her day was stressful, and my day turned the opposite direction. Speaking of the Q50, the exterior is in good condition, there is one bug spot I can't get out, and I wash the car once a month. Now speaking of Intouch, I connected my iPhone with it, even though after I installed iOS 9 on my phone, it got quirky but two days after it started working. Fuel economy, I get very close to 30 and occasions where I get above 30 MPG. I will be taking a road trip with my grandkids to Luray, VA to visit my parents (my family has had a tradition of getting married after graduation from high school and having kids in our early to mid 20s), and we're going to stop at some tourist attractions on the way and take some good pictures, but hopefully I won't shake while doing it, but my phone has optical image stabilization so that can be corrected easily. Overall, after three months, the Q50 is very satisfactory (which my first car, a 1987 GMC Sierra was not, after eight months I sold it and got a 1988 Camaro SS convertible).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts