Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends,

Recently I bought parking sensor wire, which also included front grill mirror wiring. Problem is that, I am missing the Female connector of the cable it was fully damaged.

I think parking sensor connectors are okay (even though 1 corner parking sensor is not working), BUT I don't have female connector of the front camera.

I compared the coloring of the cables and cut the male connector, but colors aren't all the same. One is different.

Can anyone help me or show me how are the cables in female connector?
Hand Automotive lighting Amber Finger Wood

This is the chinese version of Female connector, in which cables aren't colored as it is in original.
Gas Gadget Electronic device Electrical supply Cable

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello friends,

Recently I bought parking sensor wire, which also included front grill mirror wiring. Problem is that, I am missing the Female connector of the cable it was fully damaged.

I think parking sensor connectors are okay (even though 1 corner parking sensor is not working), BUT I don't have female connector of the front camera.

I compared the coloring of the cables and cut the male connector, but colors aren't all the same. One is different.

Can anyone help me or show me how are the cables in female connector?
View attachment 109863

This is the chinese version of Female connector, in which cables aren't colored as it is in original. View attachment 109864
I have the same issue where did you buy the connector from I can’t seem to find it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My sensors all work. I need the female connector from the main harness. The second picture you have attached in your original post you said it was from a China site or something
I Fixed it. So:

1)Green - Green
2)Black - Purple
3) White -RED
4)Red - White
5) Black - Black

There will be one black left ,so camera will not work, just change the blacks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts