Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stillen Gen2 Cold Air Intake - $300. Chrome Intake tubes, clean, fully operational, no defects, (2) K&N filters, all pieces, parts, nuts, bolts, instructions included.

Stillen Front Splitter (Q50 Sport) - $100. This is unpainted, black, perfect condition, all nuts, bolts, instructions included, never an issue with installation, worked fine, looked sharp - no damage!

Infiniti OE Splash Guards - $120 for both front & rear, never installed, new in OE boxes, all hardware & instruction needed for installation, OE black color, purchased from Infiniti

WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Mats - $50. Fronts, Black, custom fit for Q50, very clean, used only one winter.

NJ area preferably but will ship and pass along any costs.

PM me anytime...

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you know how much it would be to ship the splash guards to Seattle? Also, these are “obsidian black”, correct?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know how much it would be to ship the splash guards to Seattle? Also, these are “obsidian black”, correct?
Yes, sorry...the OEM splash guards are “Obsidian Black”. I looked and the least expensive UPS/FedEx shipping is around $18-$20. But, I would only tack on $15 and eat the rest myself to make a deal.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would you be willing to ship the stillen front lip or is that local sale only??
Yes. I would have to figure out the shipping costs, but I would be willing to ship it sure.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
2,663 Posts
Might want to mention the intakes are for the 3.7.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Saturday bump ??

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey everyone, these performance parts were not tagged correctly with my initial post. Most of the parts fit 2014-2017 Q50 or Q50S. The floor mats (which I’ve cleaned up better than the pic) fit all years, and the intake fits 2014-2015. The splash guards should be good through the year of the body change.
Sorry for any confusion and I WILL DISCOUNT because of the more select fitment years.
Please just PM me and we will work that out.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Coronavirus day bump...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, I would do that. I apologize for the delays, it’s been hectic with everything going on. Please PM me.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is, yes
Stillen Gen2 Cold Air Intake - $300. Chrome Intake tubes, clean, fully operational, no defects, (2) K&N filters, all pieces, parts, nuts, bolts, instructions included.

Stillen Front Splitter (Q50 Sport) - $100. This is unpainted, black, perfect condition, all nuts, bolts, instructions included, never an issue with installation, worked fine, looked sharp - no damage!

Infiniti OE Splash Guards - $120 for both front & rear, never installed, new in OE boxes, all hardware & instruction needed for installation, OE black color, purchased from Infiniti

WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Mats - $50. Fronts, Black, custom fit for Q50, very clean, used only one winter.

NJ area preferably but will ship and pass along any costs.

PM me anytime... View attachment 90897 View attachment 90898 View attachment 90899 View attachment 90900

1 - 20 of 30 Posts