Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Regarding review... if I would not pre-order Q50 I wouldn't buy it based on that review

·
Registered
83 Posts
The review states Infiniti claims the the hybrid 0-62 in 5.1!!! That's a pathetically .1 sec faster than the reg gas 0-60 in 5.2 in the other review. I hope that is not true! Are there official times from Infiniti yet?

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Wow... some people really take these reviews way too seriously!

And Manufacturers ALWAYS quote humble 0-60 times. A 5.1sec manufacturer 0-60 time probably means 4.8-4.9 in the hands of someone who knows how to launch the a car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow... some people really take these reviews way too seriously!

And Manufacturers ALWAYS quote humble 0-60 times. A 5.1sec manufacturer 0-60 time probably means 4.8-4.9 in the hands of someone who knows how to launch the a car.
Exactly! And for all we know, the claimed 5.1sec time could have been for the RWD Hybrid model. It is safe to assume the AWD version might even be quicker.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Exactly! And for all we know, the claimed 5.1sec time could have been for the RWD Hybrid model. It is safe to assume the AWD version might even be quicker.
Highly doubt the AWD model will be quicker, especially with the added weight.

·
Registered
160 Posts
That guy seems to have his MPG's way off, "The diesel promises fuel economy of up to 64.2mpg (combined) and 114g/km of CO2, while the hybrid comes in at 45.6mpg and 144g/km."

I think those numbers are meant to reflect kilometers per gallon. Still seems like a positive review.

·
Registered
96 Posts
That guy seems to have his MPG's way off, "The diesel promises fuel economy of up to 64.2mpg (combined) and 114g/km of CO2, while the hybrid comes in at 45.6mpg and 144g/km."

I think those numbers are meant to reflect kilometers per gallon. Still seems like a positive review.
I think those are "imperial or UK gallons". One UK Gallon = 1.2 US Gallons

Orrin

·
Registered
276 Posts
Does anyone know if this diesel is from Mercedes or Renault. I really hope that one day they'll bring the diesels to our market. My friend has a GL 350 Bluetec and it does 600 Miles on a tank, and the thing is HUGE!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.