Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Q50 rolling shot lowered on BC Racing Coils

7K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  Vini 
#1 ·
Here's a short rolling shot when my was completed :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Honestly, the ride quality is great. However I am still playing with the settings to get the best stock ride.

But I am completely happy.

:D

Reactions: InfinitiPlusOne
#4 ·
Your Q50 looks like an EX in that preview pic! Haha jk! :D

Dialed back my settings some more today and mid 5s from soft and it seems to hold up in the freeways a lot closer to stock now! Currently @ 7 clicks in from soft in front and 5 @ the back!

Reactions: TheQcontinuum
#5 ·
I'm going to have to copy those settings! How are you bro? Now that my Q is lowered on these stock 19s and I really happy with the look and I am not even thinking of wheels right now.. it break necks all day with it like this now. haha

And Elk grove isnt full of the Qs yet too.. so maybe when it gets more popular I'll consider wheels

Reactions: gbert15
#9 ·
how hard is it to adjust the settings on the fly? do you reach in the wheel wells and crank a knob? or is there another way of doing it

sorry im sure this is a really stupid question

#10 ·
Haha! Nah its a perfectly valid question!

U mean the dampening setting right? It basically has a knob up top on every shock ranging from softest to stiffest with 30 clicks between them! The front ones are easy! Just pop the hood and it should be in the area where u mount strut bars on! The rears are harder to access and thats why I asked for extensions! The rears are covered by the seats and u would have to take out the bottom and the back of the seat to get to it! The extensions help since it just sticks out!

If u see my build thread, I had the extensions run thru the seatbelt bracket so that I wouldnt need to drill to get them thru! Those extensions basically screw on top of the dampening adjustment knob for the rears!

Hope that helps man! :)

#11 ·
dang! so even that low there isnt any rubbing issues at all?

#12 ·
I think he said the fronts have some slight rubbing issues!

#15 ·
Thanks man! Scraping isn't fun but it has to be done. And it's a anti-wife device when it comes to her requesting to drive it. lol she hasn't asked to drive it since hahahah I'm joking she can drive it anytime she wants.

Reactions: Vini and gbert15
#17 ·
lol i think i too need an anti-wife device...she is getting more mileage on the Q50 than me! and always has an excuse to go somewhere on the weekends...i'm like xmas shopping again at the same place? i dont thing their sales changed from yesterday...lol

but dont have the brain space to deal with more headaches like rubbing and scrapping...so need to think of something else...

#23 ·
Haha. Glad to be of service! And I say do it, cars aren't going to make us money. Just makes us happy. So dooooo it!!

And thanks!!

Reactions: Vini
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.