Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We here at STILLEN are pleased to announce our recent partnership with RS-R. STILLEN will be carrying all RS-R products and will be working closely with RS-R USA for development of Coilover Systems and Springs for new Infiniti and Nissan applications.

Why is this exciting for you?

RS-R is finalizing production for their Sports-i Series Coilovers for the 2014+ Q50 for RWD and AWD Models. This will be the best and first Premium Coilover available for the Q50. RS-R develops their coilovers with the care, precision, and quality that we at STILLEN value so highly. Unlike lower end coilovers, the Valving, Spring Rates, and Ride Height Range are specifically tuned for each application to ensure premium ride quality as well as performance for the specific vehicle. RS-R also uses a bushing style mounting plate which provides extra isolation and dampening from road imperfections. All this translates to better handling, greater ride quality and quieter suspension than any other Coilover in this price range.

Coilover Construction: The Shock Bodies and brackets are made with high quality steel with an anti-corrosive coating. The adjusters are made from aluminum, and the springs are Titanium Composite. The Springs are wound with a high induction heating method for higher tensile strength and greater durability (About 30% Stronger and more Durable than Steel Springs).

RS-R manufactures their coilovers in-house and are made to order. Everything down to the raw material is supplied domestically in Japan. They are one of the rare companies where the coilover is 100% manufactured and hand assembled in Japan.

***Price for the RS-R Sports-i RWD Coilovers:***
$1899.00
Flexible Adjuster (rear Coilover adjustment extenders) *Required for adjusting rear coilovers without removing seats*
$90
Self Levelizer for the headlights
$50

First shipment of Coilovers are scheduled to arrive April 30th 2013!

RWD will be released first. AWD to follow shortly after.

Special thanks to Bootchoy (RWD) & Rockmando (AWD) for helping RS-R with R&D.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts

hahaha why is there a dude there in the middle of the knob?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Filipinos taking over RSR! Hahaha! Thanks for the R&D by our very own Butchoy and Rockmando! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

hahaha why is there a dude there in the middle of the knob?
Because when pinch that area and u turn or twist him he'll either get soft or hard! Which do u prefer? Wahahaha! :p

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
hahahaha. dem japanese :p:p:p:p:p

·
Premium Member
178 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Anybody in SoCal who's considering in buying the Sportsi but want to test the ride first, hit me up and I'll be more than willing to let you drive my car and feel how awesome the ride is on our Q50.

**subject to verification of driver license and insurance coverage** ;-)
I'll take you up on this but it won't be for a while.

·
Registered
45 Posts
What are the main differences between the RS-R and BC? Just quality?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.