Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking around and was kinda hard to find exactly what I was looking for so figured I’d share what I’m working with now.
Currently have 20’ q50 on RSR down springs and 25mm (about an inch) spacers on stock wheels.

I’m not mad with current result but I am leaning more towards 20mm. A bit to wide in rear for me but I don’t hate it. Any longer term suspension problems on Qs due to spacers??!?

instagram: iridiumq50rs
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
2016 Q50SS AWD, AMS LDP, Invidia Gemini CBE, HKS BOV, Carbon Pack,
111 Posts
Looks good. Definitely aggressive. I went with 20mm in the back and 15mm in the front on stock 18's and swift drop springs. I'm assuming bearings might wear faster. View attachment 108166
Do you have spacers with lugs? I bought 20mm spacers with lugs and they don't fit OEM wheels on the 2016SS. As such i need to remove material from OEM 19" wheel hub to allow the protruding studs room for the spacer to tighten up snug against the hub. PIA that wasn't mentioned in Z1's web site when I bought these.......

·
Registered
2016 Q50SS AWD, AMS LDP, Invidia Gemini CBE, HKS BOV, Carbon Pack,
111 Posts
My stock 18's have voids on the back side so the protruding lugs slipp in and the wheel snugs up perfect.
Ah yes, I read some wheels have these voids - my winter rims do, but the tires rub on the body when fitted!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update:

DONT GET THE 25mm spacers 😭 very sad day here as I rubber the back fender badly. Not sure where nor do I have money to get this repaired but I’m nervous the pair will start peeling more. I ordered 20mm spacers and hope those don’t cause a issue, in the mean time I have to take these stupid spacers off!
Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

1 - 7 of 7 Posts