Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!
I'm owner of 2017 Infiniti Q50 3.0 AWD with 56k miles and I have issues with vibration in front part of my car. I almost every time feel it when I start drive from 20 till 30 mph. But sometimes it's gone and everything is good. I changed all brake disks, checked all engine mounts, all suspension, everything is good. I even change front right axle shaft but still have this issues.
Last week I visited my dealer and they told me that it may be front right bearing in front differential.
So, my question is maybe someone had the same problem ??? this shaking or vibration I don't know how call it only when I start drive from 20 till 30 mph.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
They are looks and works good...
How about the wheels/tires, have you tried switching out front to rear (sort of rotating them)? I would do one side a time.

Most of the vibration issues I've seen/read were occurring to the ones with aftermarket suspension. But yours is stock so it must be something else.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You did not mention anything about the wheels and tires. Rotate the tires front to back and see if vibration shifts to the rear. If so, issue is with tires and/or wheels. If not, check all the bushings in the front suspension. All mechanical systems have what is known as the "natural frequency". This is the frequency when applied force causes increase in vibration to sometimes failure. Google "Tacoma Narrows Bridge" for an example of this phenomenon. Perhaps there is a small imbalance that hits the natural frequency of the suspension system between 20 to 30 MPH. It may help if you find a shop that would do a dynamic wheel balancing on the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts