1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
The front lip is for what trim though?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
im excited been itching to do something to my car, will purchase for sure, pictures please guys

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Yes please post pics! And like Gbert inquired...what trim will this be for?

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please note the edit to the post. This thread was released early as there was a delay with the marketing materials. I will be repost the thread when everything is ready for release. I apologize for the delay.

Moderator or Administrator: Please Delete Thread!

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Please note the edit to the post. This thread was released early as there was a delay with the marketing materials. I will be repost the thread when everything is ready for release. I apologize for the delay.

Moderator or Administrator: Please Delete Thread!
What? Do you know what some of us have had to put up with getting all excited and then being knocked down? I want pics! I want pics!
Do you work for Infiniti?:D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
What? Do you know what some of us have had to put up with getting all excited and then being knocked down? I want pics! I want pics!
Do you work for Infiniti?:D
Haha!

He works for stillen and i sure hope they come up with quality products for the Q50 soon! Rear diffuser pls!!! :D

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Please be understanding in that this Thread was a mistake and posted early due to slight miscommunication.
It's all good. I was just kidding. No harm. No foul. Looking forward to your updates.

Reactions: Team_STILLEN

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
No worries...we're nice folks here :D

+1 on that rear diffuser!!!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
See! Put up that poll bro! We have 3 interested already! :D

Do a group buy for the first set!

Reactions: dmh_ent

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
See! Put up that poll bro! We have 3 interested already! :D

Do a group buy for the first set!
Depending on how it looks and price. I'm in.

Reactions: gbert15

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm very intrested to see if the lip is for a sport model and how it will look. It seems hard to picture seeing how nice/unique the sport bumper is. If I remember correctly someone (gbert I think) was saying that Stillen had/has a non-sport in their shop for r&d.

Rear diffuser, again I'd need to see it but that wont likely be something I'd go for.

How about a very subtle rear window lip/spoiler? Hope they make one ;)

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Ah yeah I didn't think of that. I had one of those on my rear window for my TL. Loved the look of it. Needs to be simple and subtle though, nothing overdone.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
aw man so how long till the pictures and how long till i can order? :D

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Stillen ? wheres the lip !!?!?!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.