Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Thanks again!!

I need them to be quiet and pay attention to they guy while he introduces my next car!!

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks again!!

I need them to be quiet and pay attention to they guy while he introduces my next car!!
Haha i know but it seems like it was a huge turn out and hopefully when I go to mine I would have ample time with the Q50! Maybe caress it a little bit! Hahaha!

I got my invite for 6/12 and 6/18 and hope to give u guys more pics/vids but right now I think weve basically seen most of the stuff already so I am mostly looking forward to reviews, especially of the finalized Intouch system, and more test drive vids!

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Gbert again with the nice find! However the guy introducing it doesn't know anything about the motors! Lol and knows nothing about how the hybrid drivetrain works! Lol

Reactions: gbert15

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yes. It's in Florida. Now needs to find out when it will be in Sarasota/Bradenton area :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. It's in Florida. Now needs to find out when it will be in Sarasota/Bradenton area :)
I suggest asking dealerships around your area cuz mine didnt tell me till I asked about an event even though ive already been getting in touch with them about pricing and getting aj appraisal for my trade-in!

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Sheeesh! If I were in your shoes, I'd have driven to Orlando - it's not that far. Heck, I'm 110 miles from Atlanta, and I'd drive down there if I knew about a preview there. I haven't heard anything about the car coming up here(Chattanooga).

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Sheeesh! If I were in your shoes, I'd have driven to Orlando - it's not that far. Heck, I'm 110 miles from Atlanta, and I'd drive down there if I knew about a preview there. I haven't heard anything about the car coming up here(Chattanooga).
I used to live in Bradenton not too long ago & I don't blame Mrkalu for not driving over an hr away to Orlando just to "preview" a car that you can barely get your hands on, or probably even sit in (based on the very large crowd shown in the vid). Patience is a virtue. It'll make it to a Tampa area Infiniti dealer soon; in fact, I would bet that the Tampa/St. Pete area dealer(s) are next in line for showcasing if it made it to the Orlando area in the past cpl of days. That's only a stone's throw across I-10. I'm surprised this car hasn't hit the Tennessee dealers first, considering that's where this showcase model initially departed for its cross-country showcasing. :confused:

Btw, I checked out the Q50 here in the Dallas area last month & literally had it all to myself to sit & play around w/ the onboard electronics and get an intimate feel for it. The only concern I have is w/ the responsiveness of the "InTouch" system. There was definitive lag time between my touch commands & the system response--perhaps a couple of seconds when swiping through the various apps. But I'm optimistic that shortly after these cars hit the lots & consumer response is gauged, Infiniti & Intel will work together to release an optimization patch. Patiently waiting to get my Graphite Q50S! The time is near :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.