Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Q50 3.0t
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I posted my Q when I first got it and it was pretty stock, it is still pretty stock, but I have done a few things and wanted to show you all :)
The Mods I've done so far:
AMS Intakes
AMS Downpipes (Waiting to be put in)
ESR RF2s Bronze
RSR Down Springs
Carbon M-Style Mirrors
PowerStop Drilled and Slotted Rotors

I dont post here much but if you want to follow my build I am always posting the progress on my insta: @vrslow

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
5,247 Posts
I like those rims. What size and do you know the weight?

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I like those rims. What size and do you know the weight?

I have the same wheels in a 19x9.5 +22 and I actually have an email in to confirm the weight. I was looking around earlier and saw one posting that said the ones in my size were 22#'s. I really wanted the graphite color but these were the only ones I found in stock anywhere and are on a 2-3 month backorder.
3DD49E0C-F95A-47C1-8A56-2ACADC949DC3.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
5,247 Posts
I have the same wheels in a 19x9.5 +22 and I actually have an email in to confirm the weight. I was looking around earlier and saw one posting that said the ones in my size were 22#'s. I really wanted the graphite color but these were the only ones I found in stock anywhere and are on a 2-3 month backorder.
View attachment 98381
Absolutely lovely! (y)

Reactions: gSwift

·
Registered
2016 Q50 3.0t
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
View attachment 98381
looks clean bro :)

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
looks clean bro :)
So does yours! I considered the 10.5 but ESR only had the 10.5 in bronze and I had bronze on my last vehicle so I wanted something different. Availability is also a big issue with ESR's stock, they aren't expecting to get more wheels for a couple of months is what they told me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, I posted my Q when I first got it and it was pretty stock, it is still pretty stock, but I have done a few things and wanted to show you all :)

I dont post here much but if you want to follow my build I am always posting the progress on my insta: @vrslow
thats a sick edit on the first picture and awesome ride there OP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts