Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the car is out, have you guys seen any Q50s out on the road? Besides yourselves of course. :rolleyes: I'm in the Sarasota area and I have not seen any! I'm hoping to be the only one this week :eek::p

·
Registered
585 Posts
Now that the car is out, have you guys seen any Q50s out on the road? Besides yourselves of course. :rolleyes: I'm in the Sarasota area and I have not seen any! I'm hoping to be the only one this week :eek::p
I'm in Northern Virginia (D.C. surburb). My wife and I actually saw one on the way over to my credit union to pick up the loan for the car.

Reactions: Mrkalu

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I was stuck in traffic on the freeway last night due to an accident and I passed one (slowly), first noticing the tail lights and I continued watching it in my rear view mirror. The headlights at night look AMAZING!! I was excited to get to see what others see when they see my Q50!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm in Northern Virginia (D.C. surburb). My wife and I actually saw one on the way over to my credit union to pick up the loan for the car.
Oh wow! How ironic is that!?

I was stuck in traffic on the freeway last night due to an accident and I passed one (slowly), first noticing the tail lights and I continued watching it in my rear view mirror. The headlights at night look AMAZING!! I was excited to get to see what others see when they see my Q50!!

Nice!! Have you tried the intelligent cruise control yet? Since you we're on the freeway

I haven't seen any yet but I am always on the lookout for gbert now that I know we got ours from the same dealer.

Interesting! Is anyone on this forum from Sarasota/Bradenton area? Or heck even Tampa Bay Area???

Reactions: SnowItch

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Yes, I used the intelligent cruise control for hours yesterday and I have to say....it ROCKS!!!! I'll write up my review tomorrow including my experience with all the driver aids. Let's just say that this car literally can just about drive itself! And I love it!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes, I used the intelligent cruise control for hours yesterday and I have to say....it ROCKS!!!! I'll write up my review tomorrow including my experience with all the driver aids. Let's just say that this car literally can just about drive itself! And I love it!!!

Moonlight white? Thought you wanted the ruby? lol! Congrats btw....

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Moonlight white? Thought you wanted the ruby? lol! Congrats btw....
Someone hasn't been keeping up! Ha I chose the Moonlight White once I saw each color in person at the dealership and placed my order at that time...like nearly a month ago.

The pearl sparkle on the white (that you can't see in pictures) looks great!

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Registered
42 Posts
Someone hasn't been keeping up! Ha I chose the Moonlight White once I saw each color in person at the dealership and placed my order at that time...like nearly a month ago.

The pearl sparkle on the white (that you can't see in pictures) looks great!

So you like sparkly things? lol j/k congrats on the car hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:eek:hours though. :rolleyes:laziness but that's good news.

·
Registered
47 Posts
None seen to date in Chicagoland
If you come out west toward OakBrook you may see my wife out show off her new ride

There is so much yet to learn about this car
We will head to Nashville on 24 th so we will have hours to play

I am still trying to decide clean up the mess :) she made of my "old" 08 G35x ... Or buy that last G37xS or just wait and see what Q60 looks like in a year. I bet she keeps the Q cleaner (hope she does not read this post).

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Haven't seen any others here in NY. But I do see A LOT of people surrounding and admiring the car whenever I park and walk away from it.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Haven't seen any others here in NY. But I do see A LOT of people surrounding and admiring the car whenever I park and walk away from it.
Right after I picked up my 2003 G35 coupe - I believe I was the first in Florida to have one, having picked it up a day before the official release date - I was stopped at a light, next to someone who was in the left turn lane. When the light turned green, I rolled off slowly because the guy next to me was still staring at the car. I watched in my side view mirror, and saw that he never turned, and lost the arrow to turn left. Couldn't help but laugh. And the number of kids who came up to me(some of whom I didn't even know), asking to borrow the car - sheesh. It was a fun last few months at work.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.