Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Q50 has been giving me several problems
1. If the gas peddle is half way down or further after a roll and gets up to 20-30 mph there is a total loss of power for 3-5 secs then all the sudden it kicks in.
2. Right front tire rubs on u turns only on normal steering mode.
3. Rattling in door panels.
4. Driver side seat belt takes a few attempts to lock in place in female end.
5. Getting no where close to mpg estimated.
6. Screen still locks up after 2nd update only while using bta with android phone and plugged into charger.
7. Maintenance tire light appeared dealer repaired after 3 days.
8. An above average amount of wind noise and air entering only from one window front passenger.
9. Blown speaker driver panel.

This was purchased 15 August has 5200 miles was been in the shop total of 12 days anyone out there having any of these issues

Please help this knuckle dragger

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
My Q50 has been giving me several problems
1. If the gas peddle is half way down or further after a roll and gets up to 20-30 mph there is a total loss of power for 3-5 secs then all the sudden it kicks in.
2. Right front tire rubs on u turns only on normal steering mode.
3. Rattling in door panels.
4. Driver side seat belt takes a few attempts to lock in place in female end.
5. Getting no where close to mpg estimated.
6. Screen still locks up after 2nd update only while using bta with android phone and plugged into charger.
7. Maintenance tire light appeared dealer repaired after 3 days.
8. An above average amount of wind noise and air entering only from one window front passenger.
9. Blown speaker driver panel.

This was purchased 15 August has 5200 miles was been in the shop total of 12 days anyone out there having any of these issues

Please help this knuckle dragger
Forgot to mention the loss of power happens in all transmission modes and VDC on or off
Your dealer/service tech did a crappy pre-delivery checkout.:eek:

Take this list to your dealer and insist they fix all of it(except May be the MPG issue). Call infiniti Consumer a Affairs if dealer is of no help.
Visit your dealer and open a case with Infiniti Consumer affairs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks have already opened a case with them back in late Aug. The second update did fix additional concerns such as random beeping in the interior only way to get that to stop has to restart the car and all the abnormal screen lock ups.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.