Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am about to leave a deposit on this vehicle at my local dealership using VPP Plan D.

Q50S AWD Nav, Tech, Deluxe, All weather mats, cargo package, illuminated kick plates, spare tire.

Selling price of the car is "dealer invoice" of $50,524 minus incentive of $3,250 makes the purchase price of the car $47,274.

39 months 18k lease with just first payment and plate fees out of pocket the monthly payment is $577. This is in NY. Can anyone take a look at these number and let me know if this looks right?

Thank you,
Nick

BTW: Fritz Jean at competition Infiniti is a a very knowledgeable sales guy and he is great to work with!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks like the taxes are rolled in the payment, That is why it looks kinda high with 47,274 Adjusted Cap Price. Still too high. And yes, What are the MF and Residual quoted to you?
You need to ask them if not provided.
Roychen98, $3,250 is the November Loyalty Cashback, when you turn in your currently leased Infiniti (or Maxima, as my dealer told me)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Residual is $30,263.85. I don't know the money factor but I can find out tomorrow. Based on the fact that it is using VPP which is invoice price I think that is is probably a good deal. Can the dealer jack up the money factor higher than the current infiniti rates?

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Yes, the dealer can inflate the MF. But keep in mind as you're reading the various lease threads, that the residual and mf can vary by person and model. For instance, residual is worse on an AWD S than an AWD Premium (I know, that's what I'm going to lease).

If you're getting the car at VPP pricing, even if they make a small markup on MF, you're still getting a good deal. Don't let a bunch of us internet forum jockeys get you overly worried. More important, make sure you're dealing with a salesperson who really knows the car. They're the ones who are going to teach you how to use all the cool tech (and there's a lot of it) in your new car. If you're paying an extra $5/month but you got awesome service, it seems worth it to me (then again, I'm the salesperson - not the customer for whom $5/mo = $200 extra over the course of your lease).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, the dealer can inflate the MF. But keep in mind as you're reading the various lease threads, that the residual and mf can vary by person and model. For instance, residual is worse on an AWD S than an AWD Premium (I know, that's what I'm going to lease).

If you're getting the car at VPP pricing, even if they make a small markup on MF, you're still getting a good deal. Don't let a bunch of us internet forum jockeys get you overly worried. More important, make sure you're dealing with a salesperson who really knows the car. They're the ones who are going to teach you how to use all the cool tech (and there's a lot of it) in your new car. If you're paying an extra $5/month but you got awesome service, it seems worth it to me (then again, I'm the salesperson - not the customer for whom $5/mo = $200 extra over the course of your lease).
Can you tell me what the correct residual and MF are? I am fairy confident this is a good desk but I want to do my due diligence. Any insight on what next months incentives will be?

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Can you tell me what the correct residual and MF are? I am fairy confident this is a good desk but I want to do my due diligence. Any insight on what next months incentives will be?
Out of office and don't have internet until tomorrow. Ejhyun maybe can answer.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I took the car at the above deal...after calling around to other dealers all quotes were very similar. I would be curious to know if the incentives changed for December? Any word on that yet?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.