Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are going for around 56-58k at our local dealer, basically fully loaded. does anyone think I'm crazy to offer them 50k for the car? is that offensive? if I don't get the tech pkg, the car price is down to around 50-52k, I was thinking of offering 45k for that. I feel like that is fair? do you think they'll bite?

has anyone else gotten such a deal that you know of?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Yes, $50k seems a little low but it's not a terribly offensive offer under the right conditions.

Assuming a MSRP around $57k, you could be able to negotiate, and I'm just taking a huge shot in the dark here, down to around $51.5k before any discounts. That might be the lowest the dealer will go and that's assuming you'll qualify for invoice or just below invoice pricing.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Here is my example from December.

MSRP of the car $54475 (Q50S Hybrid, Deluxe Tech, Nav, All Weather Pkg, Illuminated Door Sills)
Gross Capitalized Cost: $50800 (includes 500 transportation fee from another dealer)
Capitalized Cost Reduction $3250 (loyalty cash)
Adjusted Capitalized Cost: $47550

·
Registered
478 Posts
Here is my example from December.

MSRP of the car $54475 (Q50S Hybrid, Deluxe Tech, Nav, All Weather Pkg, Illuminated Door Sills)
Gross Capitalized Cost: $50800 (includes 500 transportation fee from another dealer)
Capitalized Cost Reduction $3250 (loyalty cash)
Adjusted Capitalized Cost: $47550

Do remember though that the loyalty cash is now $2500, not $3250. This seems to be a reasonable offer. It may not end up quite that low, but it will get you close to there after the negotiating, just don't be afraid to walk out if they can't get close. Once they realize you will leave and go somewhere else, they will give you a better deal.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot everyone. I was thinking that I could end up around 52k for the car around 57k MSRP. I don't get any loyalty discounts. What discounts would they have if you know of any? Most cars on the dealer lots are AWD, can I ask for the RWD price since the AWD market is something they've created, and that's all that is up here?

·
Registered
478 Posts
There is also VPP if you work for certain companies and conquest if you own another luxury brand vehicle. I doubt that they will give you an AWD for the price of a RWD after you negotiate, but they should be able to do a dealer trade or order you one if there is specific options you want. This could take up to 3-4 months though.

·
Registered
432 Posts
With VPP and the $3250 incentive in November my Q50S AWD Hybrid with tech and navi was $48K. So it is possible if you can get VPP.

$497 a month. No tax in my state.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Is there currently a conquest incentive for Acura? If so, how much? Can that be combined with VPP?
They should have a $1000 competition incentive. And yes it can be in addition to VPP. If the dealer says no, tell them you will go somewhere else. Trust me they won't want to lose a customer over $1000.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ended up finding a AWD Sport Hybrid with options I want for 52k. I just signed a lease today. Thanks again for your help everyone. I'll have some pictures up soon. It is going to look so good. Proud to be part of the club.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I ended up finding a AWD Sport Hybrid with options I want for 52k. I just signed a lease today. Thanks again for your help everyone. I'll have some pictures up soon. It is going to look so good. Proud to be part of the club.
Congrats,
What color combo did you get?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
graphite/graphite, option wheels, 35% side window tint, 50% front window tint, black carbon interior trim, AWD Hybrid Sport.

nothing spectacular except the car itself.

have you seen the Stillen spoiler?!?!
one of the managers at my dealer got his front lip installed today, also got the rear window spoiler and larger rear spoiler installed, all Stillen. The front spoiler looks fantastic and appears to drop the front lip by about 2 inches downward, and an addition in length of maybe 2 inches also. I told the dealer they have to get his pictures up ASAP, there's none to reference right now.

·
Registered
256 Posts
graphite/graphite, option wheels, 35% side window tint, 50% front window tint, black carbon interior trim, AWD Hybrid Sport.

nothing spectacular except the car itself.

have you seen the Stillen spoiler?!?!
one of the managers at my dealer got his front lip installed today, also got the rear window spoiler and larger rear spoiler installed, all Stillen. The front spoiler looks fantastic and appears to drop the front lip by about 2 inches downward, and an addition in length of maybe 2 inches also. I told the dealer they have to get his pictures up ASAP, there's none to reference right now.
you mean this:

http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ex...ront-splitter-front-lip-official-release.html

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah that. I'm not sure how to share pictures in these forums yet, but I snapped a couple of a black sport with painted stillen front lip. I want others to be able to check it out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.