Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice video, and very informative, this is a great one for the potential buyers that would like to see a lot of the features in play, in addition to the very real way of saving $$ on fuel using the EV mode, as they can see on your display your +-33 MPG and your normal driving conditions.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
This video is awesome! I agree with the above, that it's an excellent showcase for the car in real-life situations, and a learning experience.

It also shows two things that I've noticed every time I travel to the LA metropolitan area:
  1. The traffic is not as bad as New Jersey and NYC
  2. There are trees! Not talking just palms, but big, juicy deciduous trees! Maybe not as many as the east coast, but it's not the barren desert basin that some hateful rumor-speaders want you to believe. :p

·
Registered
432 Posts
My drive to work in the morning used to be the same in terms of distance and speed! Only difference was I belted out the power ballads while driving... LOL

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
I belted out the power ballads while driving... LOL
Made me think of this:

Can someone crib note the video for my ADD brain. I can't watch 18 minutes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.