Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, just wanted to list some parts I have up for sale here. I would prefer local sales in Florida Tri-county area. Some things I might be willing to ship, but prefer local always.

JB4 with Bluetooth - $425

Stillen diffuser - $400
painted same color as factory red sport mirror caps and bumper black gray pieces.

HKS axle back exhaust - $650
It hooks right up to OEM mid pipe or some aftermarket systems which follow the same mount points as factory

AFE takeda y-pipe, mid pipe with silencers - $600

The AFE + HKS combo sounds amazing. No droning, not loud and feels like luxury. If you want a bit louder, change to the dumps (takes 15 mins) and you’ll sound like a race car. I have a clip of the sound of you PM me.

The AFE also has stock mount points, so you can run with your stock exhaust if you’re just looking for better airflow and a beefed up sound from stock exhaust. You can pair it with any axle back as well, the choices are endless. If you want to purchase the HKS AND AFE combo, PM me I will make a deal

Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Q50 Red Sport 400, Dynamic Sunstone Red with Gallery White Interior
7 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should this be moved to Parts sub-section? Sorry if I miss-posted in incorrect location

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
9,810 Posts
Should this be moved to Parts sub-section? Sorry if I miss-posted in incorrect location

Moved to Q50 Parts.

Reactions: MoonSport

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
4,358 Posts
That defuser is $216 new (unpainted) from Stillen. Are you charging $209 extra for the paint? I do like the color!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
That defuser is $216 new (unpainted) from Stillen. Are you charging $209 extra for the paint? I do like the color!
They charged me $275 for color match and paint. Remember, as the shop also told me, unpainted means it has to be sanded, primed and painted. I also didn’t get the special at 216 and bought it at $250+.

You can always make an offer if you are interested, I understand it’s used, but it’s mint condition no scratches on paint etc.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Friday bump!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Monday bump, no one wants goodies? I know times are rough, but expected more excitement

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bumpity bump

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Price drop on all items, bump bump bump