Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of trading my Q50S in for a Nissan Versa.

The ad that keeps popping up at the top of this forum is making me second guess my purchase. What do you think?

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I will say I've always been perplexed by Nissan's ability to simultaneously make the most hideous and beautiful cars. For as long as I can remember they have been this way.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
^^ Couldn't agree more

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
You gonna get the Note or the Sedan? Personally, I think you should get a Cube. Or maybe the Murano Cross Cabriolet.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
A Cube! Seriously, what the f**k were they thinking when they came out with a car and called it the Cube? I lived in Japan in '98-'99 before the Cube ever graced our shores and I would see them over there and think, please tell me this car only exists to be a prop in some sort of weird bukakke fantasy or something.

Reactions: tonypgst

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
A Cube! Seriously, what the f**k were they thinking when they came out with a car and called it the Cube? I lived in Japan in '98-'99 before the Cube ever graced our shores and I would see them over there and think, please tell me this car only exists to be a prop in some sort of weird bukakke fantasy or something.
The Infiniti version will be called the Qube.

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Tried to search for that image. Couldn't find it. Murano comes close...

That is just wrong...but less wrong considering that maybe 95% of the board actually knows what that word even mean.:D

·
Registered
444 Posts
I just spit up Sabra Hummis and carrots all ovefr my iPad. I wasn't quite ready for the pictorial example. I cannot seem to stop laughing...this post actually didn't degenerate as quickly as i thought it would. It did however turn quickly when the forces started....

Reactions: Q602B

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
I just spit up Sabra Hummis and carrots all ovefr my iPad. I wasn't quite ready for the pictorial example. I cannot seem to stop laughing...this post actually didn't degenerate as quickly as i thought it would. It did however turn quickly when the forces started....
Sorry about your ipad...sure you couldn't contain yourself...I was at work and it took everything in me to keep me from LOL'd.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
When I imagine myself winning the lottery or investing into some unusually lucrative stock or property, I come to a similar dilemma. Do I go for and S-class, or a Smart Fortwo? Part of me thinks that the Smart would be a better ownership experience. I dunno.:confused:

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
But again, you could get two or three Versas for the price of a 6 or an Azera. Or you could get a 2006 Infiniti M45 and a Mercedes E350 4matic wagon of the same year (if you're me:D).

I'm not sure what prompted this trade other than wanting to be extremely frugal?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.