Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would make a thread with videos of the Stillen CatBack Exhaust on a Q50. These are not the best videos, so be kind lol. Just thought I would upload them and post them here to show anyone how the Stillen CatBack exhaust sounds. Car has no other performance mods. (non-hybrid)

Filmed using GoPro

First video is just driving around with small bursts of fun, no full throttle runs.

Second video is a full throttle run, sound might not be that great, due to high winds and using the GoPro in the waterproof case(because of the wind). I will try to get another full throttle video sometime soon, when there is less wind.

Infiniti Q50s With Stillen Exhaust Full Throttle - YouTube

Reactions: Lunch and bbrowne

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sounds a little throatier on the 3.7 than it does the hybrid. Your rolling around town video is spot on to the overall sound if anyone was wondering. Sounds amazing! :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Sounds great. I really wish someone would do a cat back vs axle back exhaust. Or even if someone with just axle back would post here so you can listen to them one after the other.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.