Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since no one answered this from my review, I'll ask it here:

4) Before I "protect" the interior: Is there leather on the doors? They have two different materials, and the softer one seems like leather, but I'm not sure. Anyone here know for sure?

I definitely would appreciate an answer before I use the wrong protectant on the materials. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Yeah you'll want to clean that leather with an all purpose automotive interior cleaner and then apply a leather conditioner to it.

Tinting the windows and having a front windshield cover will help keep the sun away from it causing it from cracking.

·
Registered
407 Posts
This is the best I've ever used and smells fantastic. It dries matte, NOT GLOSSY.

Z-10 Leather in a Bottle: Zaino Store
Zaino is a well known name, can't go wrong with this.

I just find that anything from Armorall leaves a glossy finish which isn't always a good thing.

for a while i've been using the meguairs leather wipes which have done a pretty good job, and just about every auto parts store has em

·
Registered
432 Posts
Zaino is a well known name, can't go wrong with this.

I just find that anything from Armorall leaves a glossy finish which isn't always a good thing.

for a while i've been using the meguairs leather wipes which have done a pretty good job, and just about every auto parts store has em

I've been using Zaino products for the last ten plus years, still love them. The leather in a bottle is fantastic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.