Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering how it has taken those who have placed a custom order to receive their car. I would like to take delivery in December but don't want to order to early.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am wondering how it has taken those who have placed a custom order to receive their car. I would like to take delivery in December but don't want to order to early.
I was told last week in KC if I wanted to special order, orders could only go in the first week of the month and it is approximately 100 days from the time the order goes in to delivery. I could place the order anytime but they only place their order the first week of the month. 100 days from Japan->Ship->LA->Train->KCK->Truck->Dealer.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow. Longer than I expected. That would put me into Jan

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i did a custom order "factory order" Placed the order mid july, will be expecting delivery around mid to late october

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
We order once a month. Usually at the very beginning of the month. Those cars get built the following month and shipped after that. So order today gets placed early October, built November and shipped December for arrival Christmas at the earliest. If I took an orde now, I'd promise January to be safe.

Often however, we have a chance to change the specs on a car we ordered the month before. If the system lets us do that, and we can change it to exactly what you want, then we can shave a month off the overall time - but there are no guarantees that a change will be accepted.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Frederico100
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.