Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks for posting! I thought that was only to hang up!

Any tips on how to get the car to find a phone while driving and turning on the phone BT after starting the car and leaving the parking spot? I left the airport last night and forgot to turn on BT but the car would not add the phone so I had to make a call via the phone itself.

·
Registered
31 Posts
@Snow - Exactly!

@mrq - I got this same issue, I thought it was because "add phone" sounded like pairing a new phone.

In my speed3 and Sante Fe all I had to do was turn on the BT while I was driving (safely of course) and the car just found it.

So far if the BT is not on at car start the car won't pair with the phone. :(

Sad face is because I often turn off BT to conserve battery and I do forget to turn it on before I drive and only realize it when I get "no phone found" when I try to call the wife to tell her I am late from work and turning on BT is easier / "safer" than hold the phone to my ear and driving.

Now I could just be stupid since I have had a BT enabled car for like 4+ years now and I still forget to turn it on before I drive off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.