Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks good! I actually had someone come in the other day asking about a roof rack on the Q. Fits good and looks sharp! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks man! Yeah technically the 1551 fit kit isnt a listed fit yet, only the yakima Q tower system is an official fit, but i had to have the aeroblades or i wasnt going to put a rack on at all.
Are those T bolts from Yakima as well?

·
Registered
697 Posts
wow this looks good. Kudos guys!

Not to steer the main topic, but what you guys riding? I'm on a Specialized Allez with ultegra components, FSA CF Stem and bar, thompson post and Fizik saddle

·
Registered
540 Posts
By any chance do any of you guys have any detailed pictures or could provide more information how to do this set up I have the high rollers as well with the aeroblades and what not. Just not sure how you guys got it all to work with Yakima accessory lock a t boltbolt
Is yours a Thule or Yakima rack?

·
Registered
5 Posts
By any chance do any of you guys have any detailed pictures or could provide more information how to do this set up I have the high rollers as well with the aeroblades and what not. Just not sure how you guys got it all to work with Yakima accessory lock a t boltbolt
Is yours a Thule or Yakima rack?
I have the Thule roof rack with the Yakima high Roller

·
Registered
3 Posts
Alright guys as promised i threw a rack on my car today at work. The systems thats on there right now is the Thule 480R with the Aeroblades and fit kit 1551, which is originally meant for the G35/G37 sedan, but we decided to give it a shot. After clamping it down it worked great going by the measurements that thule gave for the G37 roof, im pretty sure Thule will eventually add the 1551 as a listed fit for the Q50 in time.

The bike rack itself is a Yakima Highroller, and is currently custom flush mounted into the aeroblades with T-Bolts and modified rack covers. The back is locked down by two Yakima accessory locks.

The rack will be on the week as i'd like to get a feel of the sound with and without the bike rack itself. Other then that it'll only be on my car when i go out riding. Thule is coming out with Aeroblade Black, so as soon as the shop gets our shipment of those (should be late April) I'll put those on instead of the silver Aeroblades and it'll complete the look im looking for.

Feel free to ask any questions i'll try my best to answer :D

Perfect Fitment

Custom flush mount

dope setup mate.

mind if I ask how long your aerobars are?

47 maybe 53? I'm trying to get the same setup for my 2017 3.0t

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
5,166 Posts
dope setup mate.

mind if I ask how long your aerobars are?

47 maybe 53? I'm trying to get the same setup for my 2017 3.0t
Sorry, but I don't think you'll get a reply from him as he hasn't been on this forum for 5 years.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts