Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Before i start i have to mention that i dont own a q50 instead i have an is350 so please dont hate me 馃槀 and also im sorry if this has already been answered.
The reason im here is because you guys do some AMAZING work on your cars and i had some questions about fender shortening for lip to fender fitment. ryuuji_1027 on instagram has the most subtle fender work for q50 where he shortened and widened his rear and front fenders by few mm so he can air out completely. Due to the language problem ive not been able to get in touch with him. Does any of you guys know how they did such a clean job maybe know the technique they used to achieve this.

Thankyou

Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
Before i start i have to mention that i dont own a q50 instead i have an is350 so please dont hate me 馃槀 and also im sorry if this has already been answered.
The reason im here is because you guys do some AMAZING work on your cars and i had some questions about fender shortening for lip to fender fitment. ryuuji_1027 on instagram has the most subtle fender work for q50 where he shortened and widened his rear and front fenders by few mm so he can air out completely. Due to the language problem ive not been able to get in touch with him. Does any of you guys know how they did such a clean job maybe know the technique they used to achieve this.

Thankyou
Link to pics? .. Yes, we have a very informative forum. I'm very grateful to be a member here. It has however cost me a small fortune. 馃槈

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Link to pics? .. Yes, we have a very informative forum. I'm very grateful to be a member here. It has however cost me a small fortune. 馃槈
Login 鈥 Instagram thats his profile. When i scrolled all the way down he had a pic where the entire thing is pixelated lol. I wonder if anyone has done something like that. Ofc pureQ50 chris has done amazing with his fender but sadly those wont work with my car.

Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
Looks like quality work. I'm not into cars with wheeles like this : / \. But some people like slammed cars. However, enlarging the fenders to accommodate wider wheels with correct camber works with me. 馃憤

1 - 5 of 5 Posts