Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just washed her the first time by hand and felt good. We are having 70 degree weather in December in the sacramento region.. feels like spring lol.

The GS300 is my brothers. He is more on Stanced/VIP look then I. :cool:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! I want to wipe the water from under that rear bumper for you though LOL. I hand wash my cars weekly and my hands suffer when it's cold but its the only way to go.

I cant wait to lower mine like yours, looks reals nice.
Haha! That's funny, I wiped it shortly after I saw it.

You'll love the look once it gets lowered but you'll sacrifice ride quality. You'd have to just ignore the bumps and scrapes lol. But otherwise you'll love it ;)

·
Registered
263 Posts
nice pictures! What part of Sacramento are you from? I live about an hour and half away from there.

Reactions: TheQcontinuum

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Just washed her the first time by hand and felt good. We are having 70 degree weather in December in the sacramento region.. feels like spring lol.

The GS300 is my brothers. He is more on Stanced/VIP look then I. :cool:

Your Star Trek references are freaking awesome. I don't really name my cars, but when asked, I tell people mine is Q2 from Then Next Generation and because it's my 2nd Infiniti. Anytime I go over ninety I'm at Warp 9 point something. Haha.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Looking good pre! Need some wheels!!! :p :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your Star Trek references are freaking awesome. I don't really name my cars, but when asked, I tell people mine is Q2 from Then Next Generation and because it's my 2nd Infiniti. Anytime I go over ninety I'm at Warp 9 point something. Haha.
Lol I had a guy pull up to me at the light and he saw my plate and asked if I go past WARP 2... So he later only saw my plate again. Haha

Also on Voyager there is an episode named "Q2" lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking good pre! Need some wheels!!! :p :D
Wheels are gonna be a tough one for me to swallow lol I never bought expensive wheels and not sure if I will either unless I get em for a crazy steal. But I really like those GTR wheels still

Thanks pare!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
You californians with your sun :mad:

Looks great ! Seems like you need some new shoes thought :rolleyes:, love the GS btw, awesome stance and fitment.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You californians with your sun :mad:

Looks great ! Seems like you need some new shoes thought :rolleyes:, love the GS btw, awesome stance and fitment.
We do have great weather but honestly we need rain badly.

Thanks! New shoes would be nice but just so **** expensive to do it right

My bro says thanks lol

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
oh btw, i love the exhaust tips, i think they're hilarious LOL

i know exactly what you mean, i've been on the verge of lowering even..

·
Registered
1,133 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
The exhaust tips on the Lexus look comical. Like an outie or an infant with a boner.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Pre, did your bro just trade his GS for an M? Or did he just get the M separately?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.