Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Love it! Thanks.

Confirmation the AWD Sport does get the Sport brakes...and hopefully suspension too.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Awesome! Love the door panel pic! Is this from a dealer?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Tanks for sharing that graphite shadow is growing on me ....it's gonna look mean on the streets!

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Tanks for sharing that graphite shadow is growing on me ....it's gonna look mean on the streets!
Definitely will! Seems nice to black out some of those chrome accents! Wish there were more photos to try and photoshop! :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wow that front end shot is orgasm worthy!

This grey color or the blue will be the only colors I will consider.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
There's a couple pics of a white one on the road in Spain posted on here somewhere. I also posted some pics of it at an outdoors auto show here: http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ne...45-2014-infiniti-q50-pictures-3.html#post1321

Don't know if you have seen those or not, but that's the closest we have to in the wild pictures. Probably won't be hearing or seeing much until the end of this month when they have the big driving/intro event.

·
Registered
67 Posts
the Q50S looks amazing especially the front bumper. for those buying that are in to usually changing or adding exterior lips this one doesn't need any of that. The front bumper with the led strip foglights look really nice and sporty.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts

I love how it has the birds eye view camera angle. It's neat how it works. I remember the first time when I got in to the newer X3 and it had this feature I was confused on how they got that image. But then later read about it and figured out that it converts the image from from different angles around the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts

I love how it has the birds eye view camera angle. It's neat how it works. I remember the first time when I got in to the newer X3 and it had this feature I was confused on how they got that image. But then later read about it and figured out that it converts the image from from different angles around the vehicle.
Infiniti's Birds eye view really helps, although I have never driven a car with this tech, I have played video games with that video....grand theft auto.

Just being able to look at one or two angles definitely isn't enough, at least this way we can see EVERYTHING.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Infiniti's Birds eye view really helps, although I have never driven a car with this tech, I have played video games with that video....grand theft auto.

Just being able to look at one or two angles definitely isn't enough, at least this way we can see EVERYTHING.
Great for parallel parking... I've driven the FX alot and Infiniti pioneered this technology for the SUV work glad to see it trickling down to cars as well!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.