Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,039 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,039 Posts
haha, that is on my mind.. I would like to hit the tires and wheels first.
Black Vorsteiners would look good on your Q, but maybe I'm biased...

Speaking of GT-Rs, I'm running the same at all four corners as the front GT-R wheel spec - 20x10 et35.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
128 Posts
haha, that is on my mind.. I would like to hit the tires and wheels first.

On a side note, I was at Infiniti today to have them listen to the infamous squeal, luckily covered under warranty. They did the belt, tightened the tensioner, and found a rear axle seal leak, all under warranty (‘16 w/18k). They won’t use my gates belt but whatever it’s free.

Was chatting with the service manager while waiting and commented on the 21s not being much of an upgrade and thinking about waiting another year or two. He mentioned that he was told the Q50/Q60 are being discontinued, first I have heard of that… Maybe it is time to pony up for the GTR.
My dealership wouldn’t replace my belt under warranty. Interesting yours did

·
Registered
Vancouver, WA
84 Posts

Speaking of GT-Rs, I'm running the same at all four corners as the front GT-R wheel spec - 20x10 et35.
View attachment 103566
Man that looks clean! The service manager said he knows someone with a set of those same 20s (I think) in a custom goldish color that another customer is trying to sell with new tires (he mentioned mine are about due and I told him I want to get rid of the runflats and do lightweight rims with some new tires). He is supposed to send me an email with the details but they look real nice! I will share he sends it over.

Reactions: IridiumRS400

·
Registered
2018 Infiniti Q50 Luxe | Obsidian Black
109 Posts

View attachment 103566
Man, the bodyline of Q60 is gorgeous. Really thinking about getting it next year once my wife takes over my Q50.

Reactions: IridiumRS400
61 - 66 of 66 Posts