Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a red sport with the dynamic sunstone color and for some reason i hated the red calipers on it. Well todays the day when it changed. I didnt take much pictures as i didnt clean the car but heres what i got. Ps any idea what decal to put on it?! Thanks..

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looks good with the wheels. I wouldn't mind having that on my black one. Powdercoat or paint there?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good with the wheels. I wouldn't mind having that on my black one. Powdercoat or paint there?
Got it painted. Had a store do it really cheap. After seeing it again it looks kinda dull i think i need more gloss on it?

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
3,464 Posts
Personal preference. I like the red better especially on a red car. I would have painted the center caps on your rims red or black. Probably black. All that counts is what YOU like anyway!
Nice wheels.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I would add the infiniti sticker to the caliper. That's the only thing I would change. I like your yellow. Its different so it stands out in a good way.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Personal preference. I like the red better especially on a red car. I would have painted the center caps on your rims red or black. Probably black. All that counts is what YOU like anyway!
Nice wheels.
Thanks!! I feel you on the red calipers. It just didnt pop enough for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
i feel like i need to black out my rims now. problem is that its a lease and i dont want to powder coat. i can get them to spray auto flex on the wheels for like $400 but can raise off lip when tires are changed out. not sure what to do but the black rims are looking good.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i feel like i need to black out my rims now. problem is that its a lease and i dont want to powder coat. i can get them to spray auto flex on the wheels for like $400 but can raise off lip when tires are changed out. not sure what to do but the black rims are looking good.
Thanks man!! I would dip it if im in your spot. Or you can always buys oem q50 wheels. I know people would be selling oem rims at a fair price.

·
Registered
65 Posts
the red with the black wheels look sick. i like how you blacked out the grill, back chrome etc. i wrapped all the black on my car. just wondering why not wrap the chrome trim around the windows and door handles? either way looks good

·
Registered
628 Posts

·
Registered
4,158 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the red with the black wheels look sick. i like how you blacked out the grill, back chrome etc. i wrapped all the black on my car. just wondering why not wrap the chrome trim around the windows and door handles? either way looks good
So my current setup is not balanced. Ive got the black grille with the carbon trims in the rear. Im still going to get the window trim and roof wrapped, but the wrap labor is not cheap. I can get a heat exchanger with that kind of money lol
That’s actually the only mod left before i get a tune. But heres the current setup..

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts