Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 1 video of MPEG2 format in my Flash Drive.

Can someone tell me how can i play the video in Navigation Screen

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
In the future, please utilize the Stickies to search for possible answers to previously asked questions and/or post your questions/threads in the forum that best suits the topic.

This is the Sticky that had information pertinent to your topic
http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ne...l-owners-manual-q50-documentation-thread.html

If you scroll down in that thread, you'll see a link to the Manual for InTouch.

I went through the manual and see the attachment of what I found.

Basically, you will have to check the Sampling Rate of the type of video file you're using to make sure it's compatible

Attachments

·
Registered
585 Posts
In the future, please utilize the Stickies to search for possible answers to previously asked questions and/or post your questions/threads in the forum that best suits the topic.
Thank you for reminding people that there is a search function and that user manuals exist.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
By seeing the Manual only I converted the video to specific format but I could not find the video in the folder.

I thought is there any other way to play the videos

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I think you are right. I don't see anywhere in the manual that suggest you can play video from the flash drive.

I was under the impression that you couldn't play video from flash/jump drive through USB. Only through the AV component? Am I wrong on this?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.