Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed any issues with replacement part availability? My right DRL led's quit working 3 weeks after taking possesion of the car. The dlrship did not have a replacement relay in stock, and could not take one off a loaner/demo etc. Now I'll have to return next week after the part comes in. Hopefully its a isolated issue. I really want to like this car as much as my previous 2011 G37x, but a few things- the DRL failure, the fact my kid's booster seat doesn't fit with the flush back seatbelts (fit fine in the G) and few fit/finish rattles in the headliner have bugged me a little. Hope it all clears up- I love the ride and the technology!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Has anyone else noticed any issues with replacement part availability? My right DRL led's quit working 3 weeks after taking possesion of the car. The dlrship did not have a replacement relay in stock, and could not take one off a loaner/demo etc. Now I'll have to return next week after the part comes in. Hopefully its a isolated issue. I really want to like this car as much as my previous 2011 G37x, but a few things- the DRL failure, the fact my kid's booster seat doesn't fit with the flush back seatbelts (fit fine in the G) and few fit/finish rattles in the headliner have bugged me a little. Hope it all clears up- I love the ride and the technology!
Let us know how everything goes! If that was my Q50, it would be a great opportunity to get some euro versions! I am sure madsiick would agree! :D

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
The replacement new parts for new model takes time, generally about a year for it to be in dealer's stuck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.