Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Q50 premium AWD, FI LDP(ordered), ADDw1 OCC(TBI),
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a leak in a tire which caused the flat tire light to come on but after getting a new tire and driving for 2 weeks the light is still on. I checked that one method to clear it would be to go into settings>meter>maintenance and reset it manual, but I don’t have the maintenance option. Do I have to go to the Infiniti dealership to resolve this?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,721 Posts
So I had a leak in a tire which caused the flat tire light to come on but after getting a new tire and driving for 2 weeks the light is still on. I checked that one method to clear it would be to go into settings>meter>maintenance and reset it manual, but I don’t have the maintenance option. Do I have to go to the Infiniti dealership to resolve this?
When you get a flat tire warning (as opposed to a "Tire Pressure Low Add Air" warning), even if you refill the tire to the specified pressure, the warning light will continue to illuminate until it is reset. I'm reasonably sure this means clearing the DTC with an OBDII scanner. You shouldn't need to go to Infiniti to do so. Head down to an auto parts store that will scan your car for free and have them clear the DTC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts