Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed for about 2000 mile or less. Upgrading my car to Nissan GTR, so decided to part with the exhaust.

Looking to get $270 or best offer 9083920440

tem specifics
Condition: New Exhaust Canister Size: 10" x 4.5"
Exhaust Tip size: 4.5" Type: Axle back exhaust
Total Weight of the Exhaust: 24 lbs. Brand:
Rev9 Power
Surface Finish: Polished Tip Wall Type: Fully Polished Double Walled
Manufacturer Part Number:
CB-1004
Warranty: 1 Year
Restricted States: Off-Road And Competition Use Only Material: T201 Stainless Steel Construction
Fitment Type: Performance/Custom Exhaust Pipe diameter: 60mm

Attachments

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
I'm not trying to put a dent in your listing but for those considering any exhaust system, the metallurgy is a factor to consider. T201 SS tensile strength is 10% greater than T304 SS, allowing for thinner wall thickness and less weight. However, the fact that it is made with half the nickel that T304 SS has, makes it far more susceptible to corrosion from exposure to road salts.

T201 SS is typically used to manufacture kitchenware, such as pots and pans and other interior applications.

A T304 SS exhaust will last a lot longer than one made of T201 SS because of it's corrosion resistance but will cost a lot more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Installed for about 2000 mile or less. Upgrading my car to Nissan GTR, so decided to part with the exhaust.

Looking to get $270 or best offer 9083920440

tem specifics
Condition: New Exhaust Canister Size: 10" x 4.5"
Exhaust Tip size: 4.5" Type: Axle back exhaust
Total Weight of the Exhaust: 24 lbs. Brand:
Rev9 Power
Surface Finish: Polished Tip Wall Type: Fully Polished Double Walled
Manufacturer Part Number:
CB-1004
Warranty: 1 Year
Restricted States: Off-Road And Competition Use Only Material: T201 Stainless Steel Construction
Fitment Type: Performance/Custom Exhaust Pipe diameter: 60mm
Do you still have this ???????

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.