Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just noticed it this morning when I backing up my car, when the car approach to the red line on screen you will see light flashes to warn you you are too close. that was fun and interesting safety feature!! LOL..

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm. Where did you see the light flashing? Was it the tail lights flashing or were they lights in the car?
not exactly sure which light is flashing on exterior, but when you reverse look at the screen display and once u approach to the red dot lines you will see the screen flashes. I tried it several times to confirmed already. have fun! :)

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
just noticed it this morning when I backing up my car, when the car approach to the red line on screen you will see light flashes to warn you you are too close. that was fun and interesting safety feature!! LOL..
Do you have the AVM and are you talking about the colors that show around the car in the AVM section? If so they do flash and change colors as you get closer. Green, Yellow, and Red. Happens as you go forward with the AVM on as well. Which is cool.

Reactions: cvipgo
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.