Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figure i centralize my slow build. So far (just 3 weeks into ownership), ive done:

Chrome Delete
Blackout Roof
Shaved Emblems
OEM G37 wheels (winter wheels)
PrecisionLED interior LED lights/lamps

Plans are somewhat simple, looking to reach 400whp/450wtq numbers with:

AMS heatexchanger
AMS intakes
AMS coolant expansion tank
Downpipes (either Megan or HKS)
MBRP 3" CBE
JB4/BT/Fuelwires (tune for 93 gas)

with suspension mods as well:

RSR down sus lowering springs
Stillen Rear Sway Bar (already have)
Tanabe Strut Tower Bar
OEM Nissan/Infiniti 19" wheels (unsure yet)

Some aesthetic mods here and there as well (18+ red sport front bumper, lip, roof and trunk spoilers, rear diffuser)

Any comments, advice, criticism is welcome.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Would you mind taking a higher picture of it? I am looking to get my roof blacked out on my 2018 hagane blue q50 but never saw anyone with it done so wasn't sure. From what I can tell, it looks great.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you mind taking a higher picture of it? I am looking to get my roof blacked out on my 2018 hagane blue q50 but never saw anyone with it done so wasn't sure. From what I can tell, it looks great.
here are a couple, but im in the northeast, so it's already dark + we having a mild winter storm. tomorrow ill get better pictures.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats on the car. Nice plans. If you’re looking to put that much into it, I would just skip the JB4 and go straight to a tune. It’s really not that much more after Bluetooth and fuel wires on JB4. You’ll already have all the prerequisite bolt-ons. More power, more consistently. I’d also rip that front plate off as fast as possible and chalk every ticket up to cost of ownership lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats on the car. Nice plans. If you’re looking to put that much into it, I would just skip the JB4 and go straight to a tune. It’s really not that much more after Bluetooth and fuel wires on JB4. You’ll already have all the prerequisite bolt-ons. More power, more consistently. I’d also rip that front plate off as fast as possible and chalk every ticket up to cost of ownership lol.
im leaning with JB4 for now cause im still within warranty range for car. i probably will get ecutek tune in future though.

o yeah, front plate came off day i got home with her. after winter, will have 18+ red sport bumper anyway😁

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I haven't even explored removing the front plate though I 'd like to. What is behind it? Any holes or marks after removal?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't even explored removing the front plate though I 'd like to. What is behind it? Any holes or marks after removal?
normal dealer license plate holder thing + 2 screw holes. ive used bumperplugs.com for painted plugs to go in and 'cover/hide' screw holes. temporally until i get red sport bumper😁

1 - 8 of 8 Posts