Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I really like it...where can you get it? Any more pics?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Should have waited for PlatinumV37 to anounce them man! Thats his!

Sent me more pics but I will let him officially put them on here! So lets just wait and see! :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Should have waited for PlatinumV37 to anounce them man! Thats his!

Sent me more pics but I will let him officially put them on here! So lets just wait and see! :D
I here you man, but it was on Public Instagram.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Post 'em please! :)

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
If we get enough people together for a group buy I will contact the manufacture over seas to make more. I paid $150 shipped but I'm sure they will give us a better deal if we order a good amount.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If we get enough people together for a group buy I will contact the manufacture over seas to make more. I paid $150 shipped but I'm sure they will give us a better deal if we order a good amount.
I'm in! +1. Just hit me when I can order. How many do you need to place order?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I here you man, but it was on Public Instagram.
Its all good bro! I contacted jorge to respond and maybe have a group buy! And he's here now! Hehe! :D

Reactions: Q50sInMD

·
Premium Member
425 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice Jorge! Thanks for putting this up! Maybe make a new group buy thread so u can keep track of who is in for that group buy! Will be sweet seeing some other colors with this mod! Keep the aftermarket parts coming Jorge! :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
I too would be in.

·
Registered
236 Posts
sent you an email regarding but i'm pretty much in too!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.