Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
hi can you get roof bars for the q50 are they the universal ones or can you take the cover off the rain well and permanently fix them to the car thanks

Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
Maybe try proper grammar and punctuation and demonstrate to us that you have researched first. ?

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe try proper grammar and punctuation and demonstrate to us that you have researched first. ?
I did research it and that's why I came on here on the slightest off chance someone might know but no so back to the good old UK Nissan dealer who was more help as I said your help meant so much good old US of A yeah

Super Moderator
1.) I was serious with my suggestion that you consider using proper punctuation. 2.) When you first posted, I did open another internet tab and spent 5 or so minutes surfing the web for you. I did not find anything, sorry.

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
The roof side molding (what you're calling a rain well) is one piece from the top of the rear window to the base of the front windshield. I don't think you want to remove it to mount rooftop bars.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
The roof side molding (what you're calling a rain well) is one piece from the top of the rear window to the base of the front windshield. I don't think you want to remove it to mount rooftop bars.
OK so what are the small rubber moulding on the upper inside each door

Super Moderator
They exist! Now where to buy??

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
Here are a Rhino Rack and Yakama roof rack. I'd be considering something like these.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts