Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Infiniti Q50 3.0T
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my car tuned went with Rs-enthalpy based in Tampa was able to get 475Hp 507Tq on 93 Pump gas and 500Hp 515Tq on E60 on stock turbos the experience and customer service from Martin before and after the tune has been out of this world I am really glad I chose him as my tuner if anyone lives in Florida and is looking for a tuner for their Q I would 10/10 recommend him if you have any questions please let me know.

Mods List
  • AMS Flex Fuel Kit V2
  • AMS HX
  • AMS LPFP
  • Spool FX150
  • AAM 3 Inch Catback
  • AAM 3 Inch Catless Full Downpipes
  • HKS BOV
  • ECUTEK Tuned

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
I finally got my car tuned went with Rs-enthalpy based in Tampa was able to get 475Hp 507Tq on 93 Pump gas and 500Hp 515Tq on E60 on stock turbos the experience and customer service from Martin before and after the tune has been out of this world I am really glad I chose him as my tuner if anyone lives in Florida and is looking for a tuner for their Q I would 10/10 recommend him if you have any questions please let me know.

Mods List
  • AMS Flex Fuel Kit V2
  • AMS HX
  • AMS LPFP
  • Spool FX150
  • AAM 3 Inch Catback
  • HKS BOV
  • ECUTEK Tuned
475Hp 507Tq on 93 are bigger numbers than I’ve ever seen. How much boost are you running?

Reactions: Maximus400

·
Registered
66 Posts

Mods List
  • AMS Flex Fuel Kit V2
  • AMS HX
  • AMS LPFP
  • Spool FX150
  • AAM 3 Inch Catback
  • HKS BOV
  • ECUTEK Tuned

Jose put up the Dyno sheet.

·
Super Moderator
3,655 Posts
So this is with the stock injectors? Hmmm....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.